Last week, I received a special surprise from fellow blogger, Ospreyshire! They gave me my second Blogger Recognition Award! What a great way to start the new year! For those who don’t know, Ospreyshire created the blog, Iridium Eye Reviews. Films that don’t often get talked about are covered there. You might say that Ospreyshire is trying to give those projects their “standing ovation”. Before I list the rules for the Blogger Recognition Award, I just want to thank my nominator for their thoughtfulness. It’s nice to know that, in the movie blogging community, fellow bloggers look out for one another. If you want to read Ospreyshire’s articles or pay them a visit, here’s the link to their blog:
Now, it’s time for me to list the official rules, which are the following:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Place the award banner somewhere on your blog
- Share the story or history behind the creation of your blog.
- Provide two or more pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and link their blogs.
- Share the exciting news with your nominees
Since I completed the first and second rules, let’s move on to rule number three!
- Because I have won this award before, I already shared the reason why I started 18 Cinema Lane. I also talked about this in my very first blog post. I’ll provide links to both of those articles:
- The first piece of advice is to stay true to yourself. The internet is a vast and expanding place, filled with thousands of movie related content. But, when everything is said and done, there will only be one you. Create a blog and a series of posts that truly reflect the unique individual that you are. The second piece of advice I’ll give is to always be on the lookout for inspiration. For me, I turn to other forms of media when I’m searching for ideas for future blog posts. There have even been times where I’ve gotten inspiration from Youtube videos. Be open to any and every possibility where inspiration may present itself.
- The next ten nominees who will receive the Blogger Recognition Award are the following:
- Maddy from Maddy Loves Her Classic Films
- Pale Writer from Pale Writer
- Eric from Diary of a Movie Maniac
- The Classic Movie Muse from The Classic Movie Muse
- Zoe from Hollywood Genes
- Hannes from Wandering Ambivert
- Mark from Mark Arnold Blog
- Lou from Space Time Bae
- Meg from Hallmark in Real Life
- Anglo from PassiveDough.com
Congratulations to these newly nominated bloggers!
Have fun at the movies!