Earlier this month, I was tagged by Heidi from Along the Brandywine to participate in the 12 Delights of Christmas Tag. As I have mentioned before, December was a busy month for me, as I had both blog and non-blog related projects to work on. However, I definitely wanted to complete this post before Christmas. This tag is a blessing in disguise for me because I haven’t produced much Christmas related content this year. Like I said about the Hallotober Tag, the 12 Delights of Christmas Tag will definitely fix that!
1. A favorite Christmas tradition?
Opening presents on Christmas morning!
2. Say it snowed at your domicile, would you prefer to go out or stay curled up inside?
Personally, I’m not a fan of cold weather. Therefore, I’d rather stay inside and watch a movie.
3. Tea or hot chocolate?
Why not both?
4. Favorite Christmas colors (i.e. white, blue, silver, gold, red and green etc)?
I know that purple isn’t a traditional Christmas color. However, I’ve recently noticed that purple and red make a surprisingly good color combination for this time of year!
5. Favorite kind of Christmas cookie?
Preferably one with chocolate!
6. How soon before Christmas do you decorate (also, and more specifically, when does your tree go up)?
Normally, I put my tree up after Thanksgiving. This is because I’m busy preparing for the aforementioned holiday throughout the majority of November.
7. Three favorite traditional Christmas carols?
Carol of the Bells, We Three Kings, and O Holy Night
8. A favorite Christmas song (i.e. something you might hear on the radio)?
Definitely ‘Christmas Eve Sarajevo’ from Trans-Siberian Orchestra! Fun fact, this is the song that introduced me to the band!
9. A favorite Christmas movie?
If I had to choose one, it’d be the Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, November Christmas. It tells a type of story you don’t often find on Hallmark these days.
10. Have you ever gone caroling?
No, I haven’t.
11. Ice skating, sledding, skiing, or snow boarding?
For this question, I’ll choose sledding, as that’s the winter outdoor activity of these four I’ve participated in the most.
12. Favorite Christmas feast dish?
Personally, I think you can’t go wrong with cranberry sauce!
Who I am tagging:
— Lady Kelleth from Lady Kelleth
— IMA from The Cinema Post
— Nisha from The Local Ticket
— Sarah from Room For A Review
— Diane from In Dianes Kitchen
— Lucy from Fun With Orzo
— Kingsley from Divine-Royalty
— Myles from Enticing Desserts
— Eggsandwich04 from KS Blogs
— Simran from The Preserver of Life
— Pale Writer from Pale Writer
— Dbmoviesblog from dbmoviesblog
— J-Dub from Dubsism
What are your thoughts on Christmas? Would you like to participate in this tag? Please tell me in the comment section!
Have fun at the movies!