Four days ago, Eggsandwich04 from KS Blogs was kind enough to nominate me for my fourth Sunshine Blogger Award! On their blog, Eggsandwich04 spends their time discussing Anime and Manga. They even wrote an article featuring the Unpopular Opinions Tag! If you’d like to check out this post or others, you can visit Eggsandwich04 at this link:
Thank you, Eggsandwich04, for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Your kindness is appreciated!
Before I begin, I need to list the Sunshine Blogger Award’s official rules. I’ve already completed rules 1 and 4, but I’ll still include them in the list below.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Now, it’s time to answer Eggsandwich04’s questions!
- What’s the most repeated song you’re listening to in quarantine?
Lately, I’ve been listening to Nightcore remixes on Youtube. If you don’t know, Nightcore is when a song is played at a slightly higher tempo, in order for the song to have a faster beat. The Nightcore remix of Courtesy Call is the one that I have recently put on repeat.
2. Tell us how your friends describe you in three words
I’d say these words would be kind, funny, and clever.
3. What is number one on your bucket list?
Something that has been on my bucket list for so long is to attend the Cheerleading and Dance Worlds! But I don’t know if spectators are able to purchase tickets. According to the International Cheer Union’s official website, however, spectators are given two opportunities to purchase tickets.
4. Which anime/cartoon/sitcom you’re most interested in right now?
I watch more movies than television shows. But when it comes to sitcoms, the only current one I regularly watch is Last Man Standing. While the show has been renewed for another season, I don’t know when it will go back into production.
5. Which genre do you prefer?
A deciding factor when choosing which movies I watch is whether the story sounds interesting. It doesn’t matter what genre a film is classified under, it all comes down to how compelling the story itself is.
6. What do you enjoy doing most other than blogging?
Reading is one thing I like to do outside of blogging. I’m currently reading My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris.
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Personally, I don’t see this as a “guilty pleasure”. But for this question, I will say that I like to watch video compilations of television show pilots from years past. I haven’t watched these videos in a while, but I think it’s interesting to see which shows found success and which ones were forgotten by time.
8. Your favorite music artist
Definitely Trans-Siberian Orchestra! I would love to see them create a Christmas movie musical, in order to make up for the disappointment that was The Ghosts of Christmas Eve. I also hope they release an album in honor of their first album’s 25th anniversary.
9. The best manga/book you read so far
So far, the best book I’ve read this year is Words on Bathroom Walls by Julia Walton! It’s one of the few books I’ve given a five out of five stars to and I’m definitely looking to the upcoming film adaptation!
10. How would your perfect day be?
To quote Miss Rhode Island from Miss Congeniality, “I’d have to say April 25th. Because it’s not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket”.
11. The best moment of your life
Because I don’t feel like I’ve lived my life to the fullest yet, I don’t really have a “best moment”. However, I will say that the day 18 Cinema Lane received its first five followers became a special moment.
- Animegoodreads from animegoodreads
- Aizen_Kuro from It’severythinganime
- JulieG from Darkside Creative
- Bill from Lylelife
- Lady Kelleth from Lady Kelleth
- Michaela from Love Letters to Old Hollywood
- Rachel from Hamlette’s Soliloquy
- Heidi from Along the Brandywine
- Terence from A Shroud of Thoughts
- J-Dub from Dubsism
- Ospreyshire from Iridium Eye Reviews
- What is your favorite snack?
- Is there a television show episode that you like, but other people do not?
- What was the last movie you saw?
- Are there any blog posts that you plan on publishing in 2021? If so, what will it be?
- Which book would you tell your friends to stay away from?
- Did you perform a random act of kindness lately? If so, what was it?
- Has there been a moment where you’ve stepped out of your comfort zone? If you want, share your experience!
- What was the last thing to make you laugh?
- Which movie scene is your favorite?
- What is your least favorite Christmas song?
- Is there a theatrically released film you’d like to see when it’s a little safer (due to less Coronavirus cases) to visit the cinema?
Have fun at the movies!